RAN Automation and RIC
- Identify key benefits of RIC deployment and potential xAPP/rAPP for monetization.
- Determine a realistic timeline for broad RIC adoption and potential deployment challenges.
- Understand market dynamic of RIC deployment and the way to build a robust application ecosystem.
Service Provider Strategies in Saturated Broadband Markets: FWA and Hybrid Strategies
- This report helps clients understand residential broadband adoption trends in saturated markets and identify products and value-added services needed to serve.
- Receive guidance on software and hardware solutions which can benefit both service providers and end-users to make effective product planning and marketing decisions.
- Identify key solution providers to make strategic partnerships for service roll-outs.
Fixed Wireless in the 5G Era
- Helps operators optimize their backhaul roll-outs by providing a comprehensive analysis on (1) the significant impact that 5G will have on backhaul networks and (2) how backhaul networks would need to evolve to cater to the data throughput and latency requirements of 5G.
- Informs operators on the spectrum trends of both microwave and millimeter wave frequencies. The spectrum analysis outlines the regulatory and technical limitations of the current backhaul spectrum environment and identifies higher spectrum bands (e.g. E-, W- and D-Bands) that can cope with the significant increases in backhaul capacity required to support 5G.
- Provides an in-depth assessment on spectrally efficient backhaul technologies that can assist operators in maximizing their spectrum assets and how they can leverage these technologies to augment their backhaul networks for 5G.