Augmented and Mixed Reality Semiannual Update
- Improve decision making time and accuracy around AR/MR devices, use cases, and verticals with quick data slices along with supporting qualitative analysis.
- Increase understanding of present day and forward-looking impactful trends in hardware, software, and services and how that impact shapes pivotal elements of the AR/MR market.
- Quickly create strategies and strengthen business decisions in AR/MR and related markets without analyzing a full dataset.
Augmented and Mixed Reality Market Data: Devices, Use Cases, Verticals, and Value Chain
- Acquire broad and deep quantitative knowledge of the entire augmented and mixed reality market value chain, including smart glasses hardware and total market revenues.
- Identify value for an AR implementation across device types, verticals, use cases, regions, market focus (enterprise vs consumer) and value chain segments.
- Understand present day and forward-looking impactful trends and how that impact shapes quantitative elements of the market.
- Recognize the dynamics between AR enabled mobile devices and smart glasses, augmented versus mixed reality.
Immersive Collaborative Platforms
- Examine how 11 leaders in the immersive collaborative space differentiate across key C&C characteristics as they seek to define and cultivate the future of work in a hybrid environment.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of individual companies.
- Determine how companies’ solutions and platforms address a diverse set of C&C needs across a wide breadth of companies.