Enterprise Wi-Fi Market Update
- Ensure future enterprise Wi-Fi solutions address key pain points of the market and effectively serve the requirements of devices and networks.
- Identify and better target the key enterprise Wi-Fi market players to help form critical partnership agreements.
- Receive guidance on what different enterprise verticals require from their networks.
- Understand how new Wi-Fi protocols will aid with providing more valuable solutions.
- Identify the large growth opportunities for enterprise Wi-Fi solutions to ensure resources are directed effectively.
Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation and Addressable Markets
- Provides assessment of COVID-19 impact on connected device market, enabling decision makers to form new strategies and plan effectively in the short and longer term.
- Identify and better target the largest growth opportunities for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ultra-wideband, NFC, GNSS, 802.15.4 and Z-Wave by market segment.
- Prepare optimal roadmap and product timelines for wireless products based on projected market penetration.
- Identify largest opportunities for WiGig and HaLow chipsets and devices. Understand where sales and marketing resources should be devoted to help build more scalable deployments and justify technology investment.
- Identify potential gaps in existing wireless portfolios and chipset combinations, the wider wireless competitive landscape, and plan for future technology rollouts.
- Understand the timeline for the transition from legacy Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies towards Wi-Fi 6 and BLE in both consumer and IoT applications, and be able to effectively plan for the introduction of new chipsets and products accordingly.
- Understand chipset vendor landscape to help form critical partnerships and understand competitive threats.
60 GHz Wi-Fi Market Update
- Ensure future 60 GHz Wi-Fi solutions address key pain points of the market and effectively serve the requirements of devices and networks.
- Identify and better target the key 60 GHz Wi-Fi market players to help form critical partnership agreements.
- Receive guidance on how 802.11ad and 802.11ay differ and the advantages that the newer generation protocol provides for different use cases.
- Identify the largest growth opportunities for 60 GHz Wi-Fi solutions to ensure that resources are directed effectively.