This whitepaper paper highlights the growing opportunities for Bluetooth® technology within industrial applications.
Topics covered include:
- How the continuous evolution of Bluetooth® is enabling the technology to better target this market.
- Ways that Bluetooth® technology is being leveraged across a range of environments, including industrial manufacturing, commercial buildings, smart energy, smart retail, Real-Time Location Systems (RTLSs) and asset tracking.
- Examining how multiple technologies, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, 802.15.4, and Ultra-wideband (UWB), will play unique roles within the transformation of these commercial and industrial environments. and other IIoT applications.
- High-level forecasts for Bluetooth® technology within these segments.
- Key requirements of enterprise connectivity.
- How flexible, wireless portfolios from leading connectivity solution providers such as Infineon are capable of addressing the specific stringent needs of the industrial landscape, and why these solutions will be critical in ensuring the market reaches its true potential over the next decade.