Smart Home Bi-Annual Review
- Delivers actionable insights related to the changes brought to the smart home market from the impact of the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Enables smart home device and service provider strategists to be cognizant of the most important developments in smart home over the past 6 months and the long-term impacts.
- Enables smart home players to determine current and future market direction and strategy for relevant products, technologies and partnerships.
- Delivers smart home strategists market innovation and competitor analysis to support new product, service, and new technology development roadmaps.
- Introduces new Smart Home coverage areas and importance.
IoT Market Tracker: Home Security and Automation
- Visualize the IoT opportunity in your business sector.
- Identify the target markets, applications and technologies that you should pursue.
- Understand the precise make-up of the Internet of Things, to know your place, and to plan your strategy.
Smart Home Healthcare
- Delivers an assessment of the ongoing economic and social impact of COVID-19 on home healthcare demand and development, providing industry players key insight on how to develop and adapt their strategies accordingly.
- Enables home healthcare device OEMs to gauge the market and its potential by delivering regional market forecasts across Home Monitoring, Social Robotics and Remote Patient Monitoring devices and services.
- Provides embedded wireless protocol and WAN connectivity demand for Home Healthcare ecosystem players to leverage for product planning and development.
- Support actionable planning for home healthcare market players by providing smart home healthcare device and service demand with forecasts to 2030.