Transformational Technology Summit: Smart Home Edge Analytics
- Illustrates the market potential for edge analytics to enable smart home OEMs and smart home providers to develop related smart home product strategies.
- Provides smart home players and partners with an introduction to edge analytics use case, the silicon vendor and analytics developers ecosystem and targeted devices and applications for their targeted smart home offerings.
- Outlines the timeline for the introduction of edge analytics across smart home devices, controllers, appliances, robotics and services.
- Introduces the potential for edge analytics to impact smart home industry responses to consumer privacy and data collection concerns.
Transformational Smart Home Data Exchange
- Delivers actionable insights related to the direction and strategies across the smart home market related to data value.
- Enables smart home device and service provider strategists to be cognizant of the key demands of more open smart home data exchange.
- Enables smart home platform players to investigate initial markets for smart home data opportunities.
- Delivers smart home strategists’ new partner and market ecosystems to support internal and external efforts to streamline and improve data collection and management.
Wi-Fi in the Home: Mesh, Motion, and Value-Added Services
- Ensure future home Wi-Fi solutions address key pain points of the market and effectively serve extra requirements of devices and networks.
- Identify and better target the key home Wi-Fi market players to help form critical partnership agreements.
- Receive guidance on how different value-added services benefit market players and consumers.
- Understand how new Wi-Fi protocols will aid with providing more valuable solutions.
- Identify the largest growth opportunities for home Wi-Fi solutions to ensure resources are directed effectively.