As a Principal Analyst at ABI Research, Pierce Owen is responsible for research and analysis surrounding the Industrial Internet. His research focus includes IT/OT convergence, digital twins, and additive manufacturing.
Pierce has vast experience in forecasting the growth of Internet of Things (IoT) applications and has published many reports analyzing best practices, trends, drivers, and barriers to IoT applications.
Pierce has an international education; he received his Master’s in Management from ESCP Europe in Paris, France and a Master’s of International Business and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of South Carolina in the USA.
Blogs by Pierce Owen
Pierce Owen in the News
- Health Leaders: 3 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK BEFORE INVESTING IN AI
- Home Healthcare News: Explosion in Artificial Intelligence Coming for Home Care and Hospitals
- Huawei Wireless X Labs, Beckhoff Demonstrate 5G Technology For PLCs
- Industrial IoT platforms: Technology integration challenges
- Vodafone to enter drone tracking business as part of IoT strategy