James Hodgson, Senior Analyst at ABI Research, conducts research relating to the field of autonomous driving and smart mobility, with a focus primarily on quantitative forecasting and analysis in the areas of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), autonomous driving, and connected infotainment. James also writes reports on the transformative effect of automotive technologies on personal mobility and ecosystem dynamics.
James graduated from Cardiff University with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, where he specialized in the areas of econometric analysis and statistical forecasting.
James Hodgson in the News
- Analysts React to Ford Leadership Changes
- Business Technology News
- Looking at a Bright Future for Telematics After eCall
- Will Disruptors of the Taxi Market Become Disruptees?
- Car Audio in 2030
- Alexa's Car-Home Commonality Could Provide Pivotal Edge Over Rivals
- How Safe Are Autonomous Cars?
- Car Makers Jump on Board Self-Driving Technology Bandwagon
- Why Distributed Networks and Smart Sensors Won’t Survive in Self-Driving Cars
- Cambridge Company Launches Self-Driving Cabs
- Making ADAS Relevant in a Driverless World
- Mobileye Reveals Specs for Future Autonomous Driving Chip
- Mobileye, Peloton, Savari Named Top Young Innovators
- The App Arms Race For The Smarter Car
- OBD to Account for 70% Aftermarket Infotainment Shipments in 2020
- NGT News - Next-Gen Transportation: Truck Platooning Could Yield Significant Benefits, Says Report