James joins the Autonomous Driving and Location Tech sector, with a focus on quantitative forecasting and analysis in the areas of Automotive Infotainment and Automotive Safety and Autonomous Driving.
James graduated from Cardiff University with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, where he specialised in the areas of econometric analysis and statistical forecasting.
James Hodgson in the News
- Alexa's Car-Home Commonality Could Provide Pivotal Edge Over Rivals
- How Safe Are Autonomous Cars?
- Car Makers Jump on Board Self-Driving Technology Bandwagon
- Why Distributed Networks and Smart Sensors Won’t Survive in Self-Driving Cars
- Cambridge Company Launches Self-Driving Cabs
- Making ADAS Relevant in a Driverless World
- Mobileye Reveals Specs for Future Autonomous Driving Chip
- Mobileye, Peloton, Savari Named Top Young Innovators
- The App Arms Race For The Smarter Car
- OBD to Account for 70% Aftermarket Infotainment Shipments in 2020
- NGT News - Next-Gen Transportation: Truck Platooning Could Yield Significant Benefits, Says Report