ABI Research Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies Impacting Industrial Manufacturing to Hannover Messe USA/IMTS 2018 Attendees
Main Technologies Focus on Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Robotics and Wireless Connectivity
Oyster Bay, New York - 13 Aug 2018
Seven ABI Research analysts will be on-site at the Hannover Messe USA 2018, the world’s leading trade show for industrial technology, and the co-located IMTS 2018 (International Manufacturing Technology Show) conference from September 10-14, 2018 in Chicago, IL., to conduct one-to-one business meetings and press interviews, announced ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies.
The technologies impacting the industrial manufacturing market that the ABI analysts will be focusing on at Hannover Messe/IMTS include:
- Artificial Intelligence: What is the most suitable implementation of AI for industrial companies?
- Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality: How can AR/MR be fully integrated into your workflow?
- Cybersecurity: How do you protect your operational technologies in your corporate cybersecurity strategy?
- IoT: Can a single connectivity technology address all industrial IoT (Internet of Things) applications?
- Robotics: When is the right time to adopt a collaborative robot?
- Smart Manufacturing: Which smart manufacturing platform is right for you?
- Wireless Connectivity: Why should you look beyond Ethernet to wireless connectivity in installations?
The seven analysts in attendance and their associated research areas include:
- Dominique Bonte, Vice President, Verticals/End Markets
- Stuart Carlaw, Chief Research Officer
- Adarsh Krishan, Senior Analyst, M2M (Machine to Machine), IoT & IoE (Internet of Everything)
- Ryan Martin, Principal Analyst, Smart Manufacturing
- Dan Shey, Vice President, Enabling Platforms
- Jack Vernon, Industry Analyst, Robotics, Automation & Intelligent Systems
- Rian Whitton, Research Analyst, Robotics, Automation & Intelligent Systems
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with an ABI analyst and/or download the biographies of all the analysts attending the Hannover Messe and IMTS, click here or visit https://go.abiresearch.com/hannover-messe-chicago-schedule-a-briefing.
- Read the “Smart Manufacturing Platform Ranking Executive Summary”
- Learn “The Top Strategic Recommendations for Industrial Technology Visionaries”
- Know "The Top Questions & Answers for Industrial Innovators: Six 1-Minute Transformative Technology Reads"
- Discover "How Blockchain is Impacting Industrial Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics"
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 14 Feb 2019
- Analytics and Applications Driving Growth in Automotive, Robotics and IoT Markets
- 14 Feb 2019
- Fourfold Growth in IoT Service Revenues to be Spearheaded by Data and Analytics
- 13 Feb 2019
- Mission Critical Applications to Drive the Adoption of 5G sUAVs
- 12 Feb 2019
- Vendors Scaling Down Robo-Taxi Operations to Focus on Advancing ADAS Technology