Adarsh Krishnan, Senior Analyst at ABI Research, orchestrates research regarding the Internet of Everything (IoE), Enterprise, and M2M. He focuses on research and analysis of the IoE value chain and provides content relating to specific areas, such as smart buildings, smart grids, and LPWA network connectivity technologies.
Adarsh is an experienced researcher with proven sales and account management skills in the technology sector.
Prior to joining ABI Research, Adarsh worked as a Senior HR Consultant at People Source Management ME, where he was responsible for developing the IT and engineering business in the Middle East and Africa region for the firm.
Adarsh earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from New Horizon College in India and a Master’s degree in International Marketing from The Strathclyde University in the U.K.
Adarsh Krishnan in the News
- Can Sigfox hold its ground against LoRa and cellular IoT?
- Rival IoT techs tipped to limit new Ingenu direction
- Smart & Energy Efficient
- Making IoT More Developer-Friendly for the Greater Good of Humanity
- Columbia City to Use $49M Budget for Smart Meter Installation
- IoT Time Preview: Smart Buildings Chapter
- Videos: Tele2, Telia and Vodafone star at our IoT Conference
- LTE IoT: Sequans Claims 'Big Lead' over Rivals
- IT/OT Convergence: What Does This Look Like for Modern Day Utility?
- Building Automation Adoption Set to Grow
- Smartwatches Are the New Health Devices of Choice
- Smart Home Market to Gain from Rising Smartwatch Adoption
- Report Sees Smart Watches Beating mHealth Wearables in the Smart Home
- Smart Watch Success Will Begin in the Smart Home
- Google Worms Its Way Into Nest
- Competition, new apps, innovation to drive smart home controller market
- Competition, new applications, and feature innovation to drive the worldwide smart home controller market to US$6 billion by 2019, says ABI Research
- ABI: Home Monitoring Device Sales Nearly Double in One Year
- Broadcom Delivers First Global Location Chip for Wearables
- Wi-Fi to play dominant role in US$25 billion smart appliance market, says ABI Research
- M2M and Smart Homes on the Rise
- Wi-Fi to Play Dominant Role in the $25 Billion Smart Appliance Market
- COLUMN-YOUR MONEY-Exercise gadget dropouts pay a high price
- Wearable device revenues to grow to $6B in 2018
- ZigBee’s 2012 Market Share Lead in Home Automation to be Surpassed by Bluetooth in 2015
- Bluetooth BLE is predicted to overtake ZigBee by 2015
- ZigBee’s lead in home automation to be surpassed by Bluetooth in 2015
- ZigBee's 2012 market share lead in home automation to be surpassed by Bluetooth in 2015
- Video Equipment Market to Reach $3.8 Billion in 2017
- Video Hardware Infrastructure Revenues To Reach $3.8 Billion By 2017 As Consolidation Gathers Pace
- ABI Research... Multi-Devices Driving Entertainment Overdrive (SatBroadcasting™—OTT)
- OTT and Operator-Owned Multiscreen Service Penetration in UK to Exceed 75% and 52% Respectively by 2017