ABI Research Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies Impacting Industrial Manufacturing to Hannover Messe 2018 Attendees
Main Technologies Focus on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Internet of Things, Robotics and Wireless Connectivity
Oyster Bay, New York - 27 Mar 2018
Six ABI Research analysts will be on-site at the Hannover Messe 2018, the world’s leading trade show for industrial technology, from April 23-27, 2018 in Hannover, Germany to conduct one-to-one business meetings and press interviews, announced ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies.
The most compelling technologies that will be impacting the industrial manufacturing market and the ABI analysts will be focusing on at Hannover Messe include:
- Artificial Intelligence: What is the most suitable implementation of AI for industrial companies?
- Blockchain: What is the advantage of implementing blockchain in a manufacturing supply chain?
- Cybersecurity: How do you protect your operational technologies in your corporate cybersecurity strategy?
- IoT: Can a single connectivity technology address all industrial IoT (Internet of Things) applications?
- Robotics: When is the right time to adopt a collaborative robot?
- Wireless Connectivity: Why should you look beyond Ethernet to wireless connectivity in installations?
The six analysts in attendance and their associated research areas include:
- Stuart Carlaw, Chief Research Officer, ABI Research
- Michela Menting, Research Director, Digital Security
- Adarsh Krishnan, Senior Analyst, M2M, IoT & IoE
- Andrew Zignani, Senior Analyst, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & Wireless Connectivity
- Pierce Owen, Principal Analyst, Smart Manufacturing
- Rian Whitton, Research Analyst, Robotics, Automation & Intelligent Systems
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with an ABI analyst, or download the biographies of all the analysts attending the Hannover Mess, click here or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/pages/schedule-hannover-messe-briefing/
- Register for March 29, 2018, Webinar, “Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics,” 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
- Learn more about transformative technologies, download the PDF: “1-Minute Reads for 3 BIG Trends Impacting Each of the 20 Most Compelling Transformative Technologies”
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 14 Feb 2019
- Analytics and Applications Driving Growth in Automotive, Robotics and IoT Markets
- 14 Feb 2019
- Fourfold Growth in IoT Service Revenues to be Spearheaded by Data and Analytics
- 13 Feb 2019
- Mission Critical Applications to Drive the Adoption of 5G sUAVs
- 12 Feb 2019
- Vendors Scaling Down Robo-Taxi Operations to Focus on Advancing ADAS Technology