7 ABI Research Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies to Mobile World Congress 2019 Attendees
ABI Research’s Dominique Bonte to Moderate Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything Panel
Oyster Bay, New York - 29 Jan 2019
Seven ABI Research analysts will be on-site at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Spain, from Feb. 25-28 to conduct press interviews and one-to-one business meetings about transformative technologies, announced ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies.
Also at Mobile World Congress on Feb. 27 from 9:25 a.m. to 10:40 a.m., ABI Research’s Dominique Bonte, Vice President of Verticals and End Markets, will moderate the panel “C-V2X Ready to Roll at Global Level.” The Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything (C-V2X) panel is part of the Connecting the Mobility World with C-V2X session and presented by the 5G Automotive Association (5GAA). Bonte’s panel will focus on China, the European Union, Japan, and the United States; a go-to-market timeline also will be discussed.
The analysts in attendance and their associated research areas include:
- Dominique Bonte, Vice President, Verticals & End Markets
- Stuart Carlaw, Chief Research Officer
- Dimitris Mavrakis, Research Director, Mobile Network Infrastructure
- David McQueen, Research Director, Handsets & Devices
- Jamie Moss, Research Director, M2M, IoT & IoE
- Phil Sealy, Principal Analyst, Digital Security
- Pablo Tomasi, Senior Analyst, 5G & Mobile Network Infrastructure
Organized by the GSMA, Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. For biographies of all the analysts attending Mobile World Congress, download the PDF.
ABI’s analysts envision Mobile World Congress to highlight:
- 5G smartphones making an appearance, and mobile service providers will announce 5G deployments for 2019
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) capabilities being featured, but most will focus on network optimization rather than new 5G use cases
- eSIM being addressed, not only with M2M (machine-to-machine)/industrial applications but also with a stronger presence of consumer solutions in the wake of Apple eSIM support within its latest range of smartphones
- Innovations being deployed in smartphones, such as flexible displays, full-screen bezel-less designs, gesture control, and smart biometrics
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with an ABI analyst, visit https://go.abiresearch.com/2019-mwc-schedule-a-briefing.
- Learn more about transformative technologies, download the PDF: “2nd Annual Big Trends Impacting the Most Compelling Transformative Technologies: 19 1-Minute Reads”
- Discover the trends and “bright ideas” that the ABI analysts identified at CES 2019, download the PDF: https://go.abiresearch.com/2019-ces-1-minute-reads.”
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 21 Feb 2019
- Private LTE Will be a US$16.3 Billion Opportunity by 2025 and the Foundation for 5G Services in End-Vertical Markets
- 20 Feb 2019
- Autodesk Takes Top Spot in ABI Research’s Generative Design Competitive Assessment
- 19 Feb 2019
- Moving AI Processing to the Edge Will Shake Up the Semiconductor Industry
- 14 Feb 2019
- Analytics and Applications Driving Growth in Automotive, Robotics and IoT Markets