ABI Research’s April 26 Webinar Looks at the Future of Automated Living
Oyster Bay, New York - 12 Apr 2018
45-Minute Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
Date: April 26, 2018 (Thursday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 45 minutes, including question-and-answer session
It is time explore adjacencies between and synergies across the smart home, smart mobility and smart cities verticals according to functional areas linked to living, mobility, energy, entertainment and infotainment, security, healthcare, education and work. Next generation technologies like micro-grids, driverless cars, voice assistants, AI-based surveillance cams, robotics, and biometrics allow functional domains to cross over into non-native verticals to offer more seamless, holistic, complementary and automated experiences, blurring the boundaries between segments and industries.
Examples include paradigms like Car as a Living Space or Office, home-based healthcare, distributed energy generation, crowdsourcing home- or car -based surveillance cams for public use, and last but not least the Car as a Mobility Service. We will also provide examples of vendors which are well placed to take advantage of these cross vertical adjacencies.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- Why is the battle for the smart home important?
- Why will driverless cars only make sense in a smart city context?
- How will the sharing economy, asset crowdsourcing, and distributed generation paradigms transform living in the future?
- Which are the key underlying transformational technologies?
- Who are the key players offering cross vertical solutions?
HOW TO REGISTER:
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 23 Oct 2018
- Narrow AI Heals Telco Pains for Now but a Widespread Harmonized Approach Needed Soon
- 18 Oct 2018
- Disruption and Growth Ahead for Global Connectivity, Telco, and Smart Home Markets
- 18 Oct 2018
- Smart Home Growth Disrupting Home Service Industries
- 17 Oct 2018
- Generic Telco AI Platforms Will be Driven by Open Source, but it Will be Years Before Widespread Commercial Deployment