Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
Date: Thursday, April 26 2018, 2 p.m. US/Eastern
This webinar will explore adjacencies between and synergies across the smart home, smart mobility and smart cities verticals according to functional areas linked to living, mobility, energy, entertainment and infotainment, security, healthcare, education and work. Next generation technologies like micro-grids, driverless cars, voice assistants, AI-based surveillance cams, robotics, and biometrics allow functional domains to cross over into non-native verticals to offer more seamless, holistic, complementary and automated experiences, blurring the boundaries between segments and industries.
Examples include paradigms like Car as a Living Space or Office, home-based healthcare, distributed energy generation, crowdsourcing home- or car -based surveillance cams for public use, and last but not least the Car as a Mobility Service. We will also provide examples of vendors which are well placed to take advantage of these cross vertical adjacencies.
This webinar will answer:
- Why is the battle for the smart home important?
- Why driverless cars will only make sense in a smart city context?
- How will the sharing economy, asset crowdsourcing, and distributed generation paradigms transform living in the future?
- Which are the key underlying transformational technologies?
- Who are the key players offering cross vertical solutions?
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?