ABI Research’s September 26 Webinar Explores Quantum Computing
Oyster Bay, New York - 14 Sep 2018
45-Minute Webinar:‘Quantum Computing: Early Insight on Commercial Viability, Use Cases and Timeline’
Date: September 26, 2018 (Wednesday); Time: 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 45 minutes, including question-and-answer session
The webinar serves as an introduction to quantum computing. Unlike classical computers, based on sequential processing principles, quantum computers leverage their strengths from two fundamental characteristics inspired from quantum physics, namely entanglement and superposition, which make them super powerful for undertaking certain tasks, notably inter-correlated events that need to be executed in parallel. Nonetheless, quantum computing is still in its embryonic stage and the industry needs to address challenges in scalability, technology stability, reliability, and cost efficiency.
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss the different software and hardware approaches at stake. They will also elaborate on how the technology, once perceived as Fundamental Physics, will lead to a number of new business opportunities, otherwise not possible using the traditional computing paradigm; these include handling processing of a number of advanced AI applications, cybersecurity, chemical and materials designs, and medical and Pharmaceutical research.
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED DURING THE WEBINAR:
- What are the technologies at stake and how are they differentiated?
- Is quantum computing systematically more efficient than its classical computing counterpart?
- Will quantum computing ever fully replace classical computing?
- Will quantum computing be a cloud play, or will it support a more distributed computing paradigm?
- What are the primary use cases currently served by quantum computing?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/webinars/quantum-computing-early-insight-commercial-viability-use-case-and-timeline/
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 12 Dec 2018
- Consumer IoT is a US$6.6 Billion Opportunity That Telcos Must Shape
- 11 Dec 2018
- ABI Research Announces November Research Findings, Analyst Briefing Opportunities, and an Upcoming Webinar
- 11 Dec 2018
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision Accelerates the Drive Toward the Smart Factory
- 06 Dec 2018
- ABI Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies to CES 2019 Attendees