Lian Jye Su
Lian Jye Su, Senior Analyst at ABI Research, is responsible for orchestrating research relating to network infrastructure vendors and mobile service providers in 4G, 4.5G, and 5G future services. He works with various clients regarding numerous syndicated and custom research topics, including telco network infrastructure deployment and optimization, LTE mission critical communication systems, network virtualization, and telco cloud-based services. Lian Jye also has specific research focus on private LTE network, and has published reports on different business verticals, such as public safety and mining.
Prior to joining ABI Research, Lian Jye worked in several healthcare organizations, in both the technical and business domain. He held various roles in quality management, operation reviews, and market research analysis.
Lian Jye earned a B.Sc. in Life Sciences from the National University of Singapore. He then completed his Master in Business Administration at Melbourne Business School in Australia, with a dedicated specialization in market research and business strategy.
Blogs by Lian Jye Su
- Forget Autonomous Cars - Mining Rocks and Telcos Should Care
- Mobile Operators Need to Do More to Reduce Data Roaming Woes
Lian Jye Su in the News
- Internet cos attempts at connectivity “not sustainable or scalable”, analysts say
- NFV market in APAC to exceed $9b in 2022
- NFV Market in APAC to Exceed $9B in 2022; Japan, South Korea and China Take Over 60% of Market Share
- Asian telcos forging ahead with open source NFV
- The building blocks of gigabit LTE
- LTE to edge Wi-Fi in mining sector
- Mining sector to invest close to $3 billion into private networks by 2022
- Mobile data sharing plans gaining popularity, but come at a higher cost
Lian Jye Su
Follow Lian Jye
- Lian Jye Su - @ABI_LianJye
4G, 5G, LTE, Telco Cloud Platforms