Lian Jye Su
Lian Jye Su, Principal Analyst at ABI Research, is responsible for orchestrating research relating to robotics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. He leads research in emerging and key trends in these industries, deep-diving into advancements in key components, regional dynamics in robotics and AI adoptions, and their future impacts and implications.
Prior to joining ABI Research, Lian Jye worked in several healthcare organizations, in both the technical and business domain. He held various roles in quality management, operation reviews, and market research analysis.
Lian Jye earned a B.Sc. in Life Sciences from the National University of Singapore. He then completed his Master in Business Administration at Melbourne Business School in Australia, with a dedicated specialization in market research and business strategy.
Blogs by Lian Jye Su
- Forget Autonomous Cars - Mining Rocks and Telcos Should Care
- Mobile Operators Need to Do More to Reduce Data Roaming Woes
Lian Jye Su in the News
- Money Inc.: The Use Cases of Quantum Computing Are Key to Countries’ Next-Generation Economic Curve and Global Leadership
- Entrepreneur: Will XI Jinping's Dream of Becoming the Global AI Leader Turn into Reality?
- Financial Times: China’s artificial intelligence ambitions hit hurdles
- BBC News: 'My robot makes me feel like I haven't been forgotten'
- Chinese AI startups raised $5B in VC funding last year, outpacing the US
- Quantum computing to hit US$15 billion in 2028, says ABI Research
- Robotics Business Review: Telepresence Robots Attempt to Move Back Into the Spotlight
- Rise of the machines: China looks to become global leader in robotics
- Daily Star: China set to DOMINATE robot industry with MILLIONS of jobs wiped out
- New research: Massive rise in warehouse robots predicted
- Markets and Politics contributing to the rise of Chinese robotics companies
- Internet cos attempts at connectivity “not sustainable or scalable”, analysts say
- NFV market in APAC to exceed $9b in 2022
- NFV Market in APAC to Exceed $9B in 2022; Japan, South Korea and China Take Over 60% of Market Share
- Asian telcos forging ahead with open source NFV
- The building blocks of gigabit LTE
- LTE to edge Wi-Fi in mining sector
- Mining sector to invest close to $3 billion into private networks by 2022
- Mobile data sharing plans gaining popularity, but come at a higher cost
Lian Jye Su
Follow Lian Jye
- Lian Jye Su - @ABI_LianJye
Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning