ABI Research’s May 16 Webinar Explores an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market
Oyster Bay, New York - 10 May 2018
30-Minute Webinar: Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market
Presented byABI Research’s Principal Analyst, Eric Abbruzzese
Date: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes, including question-and-answer session
While most of the market agrees that Augmented Reality is a revolution waiting to happen, questions surround why it still hasn’t. Growth potential is strong in enterprise, but barriers to adoption remain. The consumer market has a different albeit equally promising path, with even more barriers to identify and overcome. This webinar will present an introduction and refresh on the current AR landscape, identify these barriers, and present potential resulting outcomes.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- How is the current AR market different than it was over the past few years?
- What has been/will be the impact of mobile device augmented reality?
- What are the most significant obstacles holding back AR, and how can these be addressed?
- What other technologies and markets will impact AR?
- What parallels are there between the consumer and enterprise AR markets that can be leveraged?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/webinars/understanding-uncertain-augmented-reality-market/
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 15 Aug 2018
- RF Power Semiconductors for Wireless Infrastructure Over US$1 Billion for 2018 with GaN Grabbing More Share
- 14 Aug 2018
- Proprietary Operating Systems Dominate the Wearable OS Market as Sports, Fitness, and Wellness Trackers Get Smarter
- 13 Aug 2018
- ABI Research Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies Impacting Industrial Manufacturing to Hannover Messe USA/IMTS 2018 Attendees
- 09 Aug 2018
- Electric Vehicle Mileage Share to Exceed 20% by 2030 But Urban Charging and Grid Challenges Loom Large