Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market
Date: Wednesday, May 16 2018, 2 p.m. US/Eastern
While most of the market agrees that Augmented Reality is a revolution waiting to happen, questions surround why it still hasn’t. Growth potential is strong in enterprise, but barriers to adoption remain. The consumer market has a different albeit equally promising path, with even more barriers to identify and overcome. This webinar will present an introduction and refresh on the current AR landscape, identify these barriers, and present potential resulting outcomes.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- How is the current AR market different than it was over the past few years?
- What has been/will be the impact of mobile device augmented reality?
- What are the most significant obstacles holding back AR, and how can these be addressed?
- What other technologies and markets will impact AR?
- What parallels are there between the consumer and enterprise AR markets that can be leveraged?