Impressive Growth Opportunities Identified for AR, VR and Security Analytics Markets
Oyster Bay, New York - 20 Dec 2018
ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies, announced significant findings in the AR & Mixed Reality, Video, VR & OTT, and Digital Security markets.
2018 was a significant year for Augmented Reality (AR) with new entrants in the market, new smart glasses launched, new and improved platforms and portfolios, and generally more enthusiasm and curiosity from the public to explore the technology. “New entrances across hardware and software, along with expanding incumbents, are reshaping the AR landscape, providing more opportunities for customers and developers,” said Eleftheria Kouri, Research Analyst at ABI Research. Read more.
The consumer Virtual Reality (VR) market continues to dominate in terms of both shipments and value chain revenue, and by 2023 the consumer VR hardware market will reach US$5 billion in revenues. “There are still remnants of the early days of VR, with heavy fragmentation and scarcity of content, but this is decreasing over time,” says Eric Abbruzzese, Principal Analyst at ABI Research. Read more.
Advanced-level data analytics, bolstered by technological advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems, permeate every major market and digital security is, fortunately, no exception. “The increased frequency and sophistication of cyber-attacks are causing the security ecosystem to flourish and push the industry into the hunt for more reliable, in-depth, and high-quality security analytics intelligence,” said Dimitrios Pavlakis, Industry Analyst for ABI Research. Read more.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- AR Market Update: Current State and Future of Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
Other Recent News
- 24 Jan 2019
- Engineering Productivity Drives Generative Design to Over 16 million Users by 2030
- 23 Jan 2019
- Real Fake News Uncovered: Xiaomi’s Mi 8 Explorer Transparent-Back Smartphone Reveals Plastic Non-Functional Component Imposters Alongside Real Components
- 22 Jan 2019
- Construction and Mining Represent the Next Frontier of Robotics Adoption Thanks to Automation Technology Advances
- 17 Jan 2019
- ABI Research’s New Industrial Solution Guides Manufacturers Through Digital Transformation for Long-Term Profitability