ABI Research’s October 16th Webinar Explores Industrial and Commercial Robotics
Oyster Bay, New York - 25 Sep 2018
30-Minute Webinar: ‘Industrial and Commercial Robotics: Forecasts, Trends and Pathways’
Date: October 16, 2018 (Tuesday); Time: 10 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes, including question-and-answer session
ABI Research is developing its forecasts for the potential growth of robotics in industrial and commercial applications. As the primary market for robotics traditionally, the industrial space is seeing a number of varied developments; including relative stagnation among the major industrial providers, challenges related to connectivity and cloud operations, the rise of the Chinese market, the use of cobots and the introduction of mobile robots for in-house logistics. In the commercial space, advances in navigation and mobility have opened robotics to a range of verticals, but how do commercial entities, with very little experience, deploy and manage these solutions?
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED DURING THE WEBINAR:
- What is the mid-term outlook for the Industrial Robotics market and dynamic for future growth?
- Where will future revenue come from in relation to hardware and software products and services?
- How important are some of the more nascent robotic technologies like cobots and exoskeletons relative to the traditional technology?
- Which verticals will see the largest opportunities for commercial robotics?
- Which types of companies (both providers and end-users) are best placed to succeed in this new environment?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/webinars/industrial-and-commercial-robotics-forecasts-trends-and-pathways/
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 17 Dec 2018
- Accelerated Growth Opportunities Identified for Telco, Smart Factory, and Enterprise Video Markets
- 13 Dec 2018
- Enterprise Video Surveillance Growing to US$12 Billion on the back of Edge and Device Analytics Capabilities
- 12 Dec 2018
- Consumer IoT is a US$6.6 Billion Opportunity That Telcos Must Shape
- 11 Dec 2018
- ABI Research Announces November Research Findings, Analyst Briefing Opportunities, and an Upcoming Webinar