ABI Research’s June 27 Webinar Explores the Retail Revolution
Oyster Bay, New York - 20 Jun 2018
45-Minute Webinar: The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?
Date: June 27, 2018 (Wednesday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 45 minutes, including question-and-answer session
With recent examples appearing of retailers deploying innovative AI and robotics solutions, it remains to be seen how quickly the wider industry will adopt these potentially game-changing technologies. Amazon Go – reliant on AI, machine vision, and intelligent automation – is widely tipped to establish itself as a future operating model in the grocery sector. While the use of automated pickers in e-commerce fulfillment by the likes of Ocado and the emergence of Fellow and Bossanova robots in brick and mortar retail also suggest an automated revolution will soon be transforming the industry. However, the enormous cost of these solutions combined with social and operational barriers may mean the imminent marriage of AI and robotics in retail is further away than initial case studies would suggest. By examining market trends, real-life use cases and the market’s key players, it's possible to see how the future of retail will be impacted by smart, automated solutions.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- What are the main use cases for AI and robotics, and will more emerge?
- Which companies are leading the way? From a retailer perspective and a solution provider perspective?
- Which barriers are most likely to inhibit adoption, and how likely are these to be removed?
- Which use cases/companies will be first to deploy and when?
- How will AI/Robotics affect human employees and operations?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/webinars/retail-revolution-will-robotics-and-ai-save-bricks-and-mortar/
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 25 Feb 2019
- ABI Research’s March 13 Webinar Identifies Top Industrial Technologies to Watch for at Hannover Messe 2019
- 21 Feb 2019
- Disruption and Opportunity Ahead for Semiconductor, Generative Design, and Private LTE Markets
- 21 Feb 2019
- Private LTE Will be a US$16.3 Billion Opportunity by 2025 and the Foundation for 5G Services in End-Vertical Markets
- 20 Feb 2019
- Autodesk Takes Top Spot in ABI Research’s Generative Design Competitive Assessment