ABI Research’s June 20 Webinar Looks at Mobile Innovation and Investment
Oyster Bay, New York - 14 Jun 2018
30-Minute Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
Date: June 20, 2018 (Wednesday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes, including question-and-answer session
The mobile phone industry is on the cusp of an important phase of development as enhanced technologies and innovative user interfaces and experiences seek to breathe new life into the market. In this ‘post-smartphone’ era, the market is braced to provide more immersive touch-less experiences, with many new interfaces developing through artificial intelligence and gesture control. ABI Research has categorized 10 major mobile industry ecosystem companies and value creators based on comparative evaluation and benchmarking of 4 main areas, including patent trends, R&D, and acquisitions. This assessment provides an insight into who is best placed to take full advantage of this future paradigm and gain a better understanding of which companies are set to lead this next wave of technological transformation.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- Why is the smartphone market set to go through a transformational change, and what will this change look like?
- Which companies are set to lead and drive this next wave of technological transformation in the smartphone market?
- Who is best placed to take full advantage of this future paradigm and why?
- What are the comparative strengths and weaknesses of 10 of the world’s top value creators?
- What else can be done to affect this change and what will the future competitive landscape in the smartphone market look like?
HOW TO REGISTER:
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 17 Jan 2019
- ABI Research’s New Industrial Solution Guides Manufacturers Through Digital Transformation for Long-Term Profitability
- 16 Jan 2019
- The Bright Ideas Visionaries Should Have Learned at CES 2019
- 10 Jan 2019
- Strengths and Growth Opportunities Identified for Smartphone, Generative Design and Microwave Tube Markets
- 10 Jan 2019
- The Microwave Tube Market is Still Strong at Over US$1 Billion for 2018