ABI Research Provides ‘The Top Strategic Recommendations for Industrial Technology Visionaries’
New Whitepaper Offers Guidance on Successful Digital Transformations
Oyster Bay, New York - 11 Jul 2018
Many industrial manufacturers find themselves at a technological crossroad as they can no longer employ traditional methods to boost productivity and efficiency. Manufacturers are increasingly turning to transformative technologies to support growth, but are faced with numerous risks and complexities while attempting to do so. To help industrial manufacturers navigate the increasingly complex technology landscape, ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies, has identified several transformative technologies that manufacturers need to integrate into their digitization endeavors.
The result is a groundbreaking whitepaper, “The Top Strategic Recommendations for Industrial Technology Visionaries: Making Digital Transformation a Success”. This 17-page whitepaper contains a high-level “Executive Overview” for each technology discipline as well as the important “Strategic Recommendations” that will help industrial manufacturers make successful digital transformations.
Each section of this whitepaper corresponds to an ABI Research deliverable:
- How to Embrace IT/OT Convergence
Related Research: IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- How Can Transformative Technologies Reshape and Create New Employment Paradigms?
Related Research: Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- What Comes Next in the Evolution of Sensors for Smart Factory Applications?
Related Research: Evolution of Sensors for Smart Factory Applications
- What to Consider with Wearables and Workforce Automation That Will Have the Biggest Impact on the Workplace
Related Research: Wearables and Workforce Automation
- What Decisions Need to Be Made with Smart Manufacturing Platforms?
Related Research: Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- What CIOs Need to Know About Hyperconvergence at the Edge
Related Research: CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- How Smart Manufacturing Is Embracing Artificial Intelligence Apps
Related Research: Strategic Guidance for Smart Manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence Apps
- How UnTelco in Manufacturing Is Creating Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
Related Research: UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Which Vendors Will Provide Opportunities or Be Inhibitors?
Related Research: Transformative Horizon: Smart Manufacturing
Download “The Top Strategic Recommendations for Industrial Technology Visionaries” by clicking here or visiting https://go.abiresearch.com/the-top-strategic-recommendations-for-industrial-whitepaper
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Transformative Horizon: Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- Strategic Guidance for Smart Healthcare: AI Applications
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Evolution of Sensors for Smart Factory Applications
- Wearables and Workforce Automation
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
Other Recent News
- 20 Nov 2018
- Wi-Fi to Retain Connectivity Crown in 5G Era as Wi-Fi 6 Chipset Shipments Break 1 Billion Unit Barrier by 2022
- 19 Nov 2018
- Microsoft Takes Overall Top Spot in ABI Research’s Blockchain-as-a-Service Competitive Assessment
- 15 Nov 2018
- New Approaches Identified in IoT, Short-Range Wireless and Smart Cities Markets
- 15 Nov 2018
- Redefining Public Urban Spaces: The Next Frontier for the Smart Cities Ecosystem