Strategic Guidance for Smart Manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence Apps
The Oracle Cloud Platform now offers the new Oracle Adaptive Intelligent Applications for Manufacturing, which include: • Pattern and correlation analysis: Matches data from the plant floor such as employees; equipment; processes; supply, and management of business outcomes, such cost, cycle time, quality, scrap, rework, yield, and returns, finding correlations and causes. • Genealogy and traceability analysis: When a manufacturer needs to recall a product, this solution helps find the products, services, and customers specifically affected to limit the impact. • Predictive analysis: Uses the correlation analysis to forecast future business outcomes and alerts users if any will likely drop to help prevent unplanned downtime.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Preparing for On-Demand Manufacturing
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Transformative Horizon: Smart Manufacturing