Strategic Guidance for Smart Manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence Apps
The Oracle Cloud Platform now offers the new Oracle Adaptive Intelligent Applications for Manufacturing, which include: • Pattern and correlation analysis: Matches data from the plant floor such as employees; equipment; processes; supply, and management of business outcomes, such cost, cycle time, quality, scrap, rework, yield, and returns, finding correlations and causes. • Genealogy and traceability analysis: When a manufacturer needs to recall a product, this solution helps find the products, services, and customers specifically affected to limit the impact. • Predictive analysis: Uses the correlation analysis to forecast future business outcomes and alerts users if any will likely drop to help prevent unplanned downtime.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.