Strategic Guidance for Smart Manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence Apps
The Oracle Cloud Platform now offers the new Oracle Adaptive Intelligent Applications for Manufacturing, which include: • Pattern and correlation analysis: Matches data from the plant floor such as employees; equipment; processes; supply, and management of business outcomes, such cost, cycle time, quality, scrap, rework, yield, and returns, finding correlations and causes. • Genealogy and traceability analysis: When a manufacturer needs to recall a product, this solution helps find the products, services, and customers specifically affected to limit the impact. • Predictive analysis: Uses the correlation analysis to forecast future business outcomes and alerts users if any will likely drop to help prevent unplanned downtime.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- Meet the New “Made In China” Chipsets – AI Chipsets for Natural Language Processing
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?