March 1 Webinar: Robotics as a Service Is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
Oyster Bay, New York - 26 Feb 2018
New 30-Minute Webinar: Robotics as a Service Is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
Date: March 1, 2018 (Thursday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time Duration: 30 minutes, including question-and-answer session
Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) originally was coined to describe the business model whereby robotic platforms functioned on cloud-platforms that were sold as a service to end-users. Now, RaaS represents one of the most notable phenomena in the development and diversification of commercial robots across an ever-expanding list of markets and use cases.
The purpose of this presentation is to describe the state of RaaS, highlight salient trends in a way that provides context, outline key takeaways and provide strategic industry guidance.
The development of RaaS across of range of markets and through many companies will be described and evaluated. A central theme of RaaS is the promise of robotics being developed for an ever-wider range of use cases, and this presentation will aim to educate members on the varied experiences of RaaS providers across markets, many of which had not previously seen significant robotic adoption.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of RaaS (for end users and providers?)
- What are the drivers and inhibitors behind the development of RaaS?
- What market verticals are likely to be most affected by RaaS?
- What are the forecasts for growth within the RaaS ecosystem?
- Which companies represent the potential of RaaS?
HOW TO REGISTER:
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65 6950.5670
Other Recent News
- 18 Apr 2019
- Annual Smart Street Lighting Revenue Will Grow 10-Fold to Reach US$1.7 Billion in 2026
- 17 Apr 2019
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Tools Empower Education and Drive AR/VR Market Value to US$700 Million by 2023
- 16 Apr 2019
- Threat Factors drive Cities’ Resilience Spending to US$335 Billion in 2024
- 11 Apr 2019
- ABI Research’s Hannover Messe 2019 Whitepaper: Companies ‘Aggressively Pursuing Technology’ for Increased Productivity and Profitability