ABI Research’s Susan Beardslee Presents ‘Blockchain in Transportation’ Webinar to Institute for Supply Management Members
Oyster Bay, New York - 05 Dec 2018
Date: December 18, 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 11 a.m. MT/1 p.m. EST
Duration: 60 minutes, including question-and-answer session
The current global supply chain is complex, opaque, slow, and inefficient. Of concern is that the supply chain is subject to high levels of fraud and regularly incurs significant losses. However, the emerging technology, blockchain, holds great transformative potential and provides the digitization opportunity for supply chain stakeholders to create agile and lean supply chains that can be more resilient, flexible, integrated, adaptive and sustainable. This webinar looks at the key benefits of blockchain in transportation including enhanced transparency, greater scalability and reduced risks.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- How does blockchain fit into the increased digitization of the supply chain?
- How can Blockchain streamline the supply chain?
- What are the emerging use cases of blockchain across the transportation network?
- What are the challenges and requirements of blockchain usage?
- What is the anticipated market direction for this nascent technology?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Note: This webinar is for ISM members only. If you are not an ISM member, visit ISM’s membership section of its website for more information.
Click here to register for this webinar.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
About Institute for Supply Management®
Institute for Supply Management® (ISM®) is the first and leading not-for-profit professional supply management organization worldwide. Its 45,000 members in more than 90 countries around the world manage about US$1 trillion in corporate and government supply chain procurement annually. Founded in 1915 by practitioners, ISM is committed to advancing the practice of supply management to drive value and competitive advantage for its members, contributing to a prosperous and sustainable world. ISM empowers and leads the profession through the ISM Report On Business®, its highly-regarded certification and training programs, corporate services, events and the ISM Mastery Model®. The Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing ISM Report On Business® are two of the most reliable economic indicators available, providing guidance to supply management professionals, economists, analysts, and government and business leaders. For more information, please visit www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65 6950.5670
Other Recent News
- 25 Apr 2019
- Emerging Markets, ADAS, and Cold-Chain Driving Global Commercial Vehicle Telematics Revenues to Over US$29 Billion by 2024
- 24 Apr 2019
- Pollution Health Hazards to Accelerate Deployment of Air Quality Monitoring Stations, Reaching 31,000 by 2024
- 23 Apr 2019
- Warehousing Pressures Driving Substantial Investment in Augmented Reality, Voice Solutions, and People Tracking
- 18 Apr 2019
- Annual Smart Street Lighting Revenue Will Grow 10-Fold to Reach US$1.7 Billion in 2026