ABI Research’s October 2nd Webinar Examines Digital Factory Revenue Forecasts
Oyster Bay, New York - 24 Sep 2018
30-Minute Webinar: ‘Digital Factory Forecast Breakdown’
Date: October 2, 2018 (Tuesday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes, including question-and-answer session
ABI Research has built a deep and broad forecast for transformative technologies in the Digital Factory, segmenting value-add service revenues across 7 applications, 13 industries, and 18 countries and regions. This market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 35% to reach US$111 billion in 2026. These sales include hardware revenues for intelligent industrial battery management systems, electric motors, pumps, tank management systems and smart glasses as well as data and analytics service revenues, device and app platform revenues, connection revenues, network service revenues, professional service revenues and security service revenues for all the above applications plus robotics & PLCs and other equipment monitoring. This webinar will cover the important trends and drivers for growth within this forecast.
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED DURING THE WEBINAR:
· When and where will we see the adoption of Digital Factory technologies?
· What technologies should vendors promote first?
· How will Digital Factory technologies change over the forecast period?
· What types of vendors will benefit the most from Digital Factory technologies?
· What do vendors need to do to maximize their share of the market?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/webinars/digital-factory-forecast-breakdown/
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 17 Dec 2018
- Accelerated Growth Opportunities Identified for Telco, Smart Factory, and Enterprise Video Markets
- 13 Dec 2018
- Enterprise Video Surveillance Growing to US$12 Billion on the back of Edge and Device Analytics Capabilities
- 12 Dec 2018
- Consumer IoT is a US$6.6 Billion Opportunity That Telcos Must Shape
- 11 Dec 2018
- ABI Research Announces November Research Findings, Analyst Briefing Opportunities, and an Upcoming Webinar