ABI Research’s New ‘Executive Foresights’ Focus on Real-World Triggers
Oyster Bay, New York - 15 Feb 2018
Executives seeking strategic guidance on recent, noteworthy news events, such as mergers and acquisitions, proposed and recently enacted regulations, product launches and market updates are the special focus of a new research deliverable called “Executive Foresights,” announced ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies.
In a one- to two-page executive summary format, Executive Foresights focus on real-world triggers and provide the context of an important event by often highlighting financial statistics, including revenues, along with ABI’s important technology forecasts.
Transformative technologies create deep business changes, not marginal ones. Because ABI only researches the most compelling transformative technologies, with an emphasis on operational technologies, our conclusions and recommendations literally reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams that will ensure our customers' sustainability in the future.
The Executive Foresights go well beyond reporting by consistently answering these management-level questions:
- Why does this really matter?
- How will this impact your industry?
- What does it mean for your company and perhaps even your role?
The end result of the Executive Foresights will help senior management advance their thinking by seeing a bigger picture and realize their – and their organization’s – next steps.
- Learn more about transformative technologies, download the PDF: “1-Minute Reads for 3 BIG Trends Impacting Each of the 20 Most Compelling Transformative Technologies”
- Discover the trends and “bright ideas” that the ABI analysts identified at CES 2018, download the PDF: “What Visionaries Should Have Learned from CES 2018"
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65 6950.5670
Other Recent News
- 24 Apr 2019
- Pollution Health Hazards to Accelerate Deployment of Air Quality Monitoring Stations, Reaching 31,000 by 2024
- 23 Apr 2019
- Warehousing Pressures Driving Substantial Investment in Augmented Reality, Voice Solutions, and People Tracking
- 18 Apr 2019
- Annual Smart Street Lighting Revenue Will Grow 10-Fold to Reach US$1.7 Billion in 2026
- 17 Apr 2019
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Tools Empower Education and Drive AR/VR Market Value to US$700 Million by 2023