eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update
ABI Research’s eSIM in the Consumer and M2M Markets report presents our very latest qualitative view of the eSIM market to support the recently released set of eSIM shipment forecasts covering a combination of device types and end verticals across the consumer and M2M categories. Coverage includes: smartphones, wearable devices, tablets and laptops within the consumer space, with the automotive, healthcare, energy management and the asset tracking end market verticals from an M2M perspective.
This research deliverable provides both a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the eSIM market. The content is delivered in a quick and easily digestible report, presenting that "so what" analysis behind the forecasts to help quantify opportunities, while offering in-depth knowledge of the latest market trends to help put strategic decisions into context.
Table of Contents:
- eSIM in the Consumer Market Forecast Assumptions
- eSIM Smartphone Forecast Assumptions
- eSIM Smartphone Impact Put into Perspective
- The Potential Impact on Traditional Removeable SIM Cards
- M2M/IoT eSIM
- Cellular Connectivity and Security Go Hand in Hand
- Today’s Tale of Two Vendors
- The iSIM Is Coming
- Ecosystem Player Views
- Key Takeaways