ABI Research’s June 13 Webinar Looks at The Future of Wi-Fi
Oyster Bay, New York - 31 May 2018
30-Minute Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
Date: June 13, 2018 (Wednesday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 30 minutes, including a question-and-answer session
This presentation will provide a discussion around the Future of Wi-Fi, looking at the evolution of different Wi-Fi standards, new protocols, and new technical enhancements to the technology. The webinar will explore how Wi-Fi is evolving to better service existing markets and target new opportunities, through new standards such as 802.11ax, 802.11ah, 802.11ad, 802.11ay, in addition to the opportunities for legacy Wi-Fi standards. We will also cover the major drivers and challenges for each technology, in addition to providing strategic recommendations on how these new Wi-Fi technologies can best target new opportunities and drive growth.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- How quickly will 802.11ax take off?
- What is the opportunity for 802.11n looking forward?
- What role will Wi-Fi play in the IoT?
- Why has 60GHz Wi-Fi failed to gain traction to date?
- How is Wi-Fi innovating?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://www.abiresearch.com/webinars/future-wi-fi-new-markets-and-increased-technology-competition/
ABI Research’s transformative technologies Webinar series is complimentary to attend. All attendees receive a PDF of the presentation after the Webinar. And, all registrants are welcome to watch the on-demand replay at their convenience.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 25 Feb 2019
- ABI Research’s March 13 Webinar Identifies Top Industrial Technologies to Watch for at Hannover Messe 2019
- 21 Feb 2019
- Disruption and Opportunity Ahead for Semiconductor, Generative Design, and Private LTE Markets
- 21 Feb 2019
- Private LTE Will be a US$16.3 Billion Opportunity by 2025 and the Foundation for 5G Services in End-Vertical Markets
- 20 Feb 2019
- Autodesk Takes Top Spot in ABI Research’s Generative Design Competitive Assessment