ABI Research Analyst Joins 5G Automotive Forum 2018 on September 26, 2018
Dominique Bonte to moderate panel discussions on how 5G will transform the industry's traditional business model
Oyster Bay, New York - 20 Sep 2018
On September 25-26, 2018, during the 5G Automotive Forum 2018 Conference, Dominique Bonte, ABI Research's Vice President, Vertical/End Markets will present and moderate the following panel discussions:
Automotive Cyber Security and Privacy in 5G Era
Wednesday, September 26, 2018-9:40 am CEST
This discussion will be addressing Cyber-Security Issues for 5G in the Automotive Industry:
- What’s next for the future connected car? cybersecurity impact and outlook
- How will threats and attacks change with 5G and how to combat them?
- Developing a good cybersecurity system: What are the requirements?
- How will 5G security have to differ from 4G security?
- How will 5G vehicle security, safety, and efficiency?
Automotive 5G Low Latency Use Cases
Wednesday, September 26, 2018- 12:40 pm CEST
Discussion topics include:
- The relevance of 5G Network Slicing for automotive
- Driverless vehicle remote control and tele-operated driving
- Vehicle sensor data and video sharing, V2X, and Cooperative Mobility
- Remote computation and mission-critical cloud-based AI
- V2I and Smart City Use Cases
In addition, Dominique Bonte will also be participating in two keynote panel discussions:
5G For Automotive: Market Trends and Standardization
Tuesday, September 25, 2018- 9:10 am CEST
DSRC, C-V2X, LTE, and 5G: What are the uses for each one?
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 – 18:20 pm CEST
For more information about the 5G Automotive Forum 2018 event, click here.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65 6950.5670
Other Recent News
- 18 Apr 2019
- Annual Smart Street Lighting Revenue Will Grow 10-Fold to Reach US$1.7 Billion in 2026
- 17 Apr 2019
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Tools Empower Education and Drive AR/VR Market Value to US$700 Million by 2023
- 16 Apr 2019
- Threat Factors drive Cities’ Resilience Spending to US$335 Billion in 2024
- 11 Apr 2019
- ABI Research’s Hannover Messe 2019 Whitepaper: Companies ‘Aggressively Pursuing Technology’ for Increased Productivity and Profitability