ABI Research Analyst Joins RoboBusiness Conference on September 27, 2018
Rian Whitton to Provide Strategic Guidance as a Keynote Panelist
Oyster Bay, New York - 21 Sep 2018
On September 27, 2018, during the RoboBusiness Conference, Rian Whitton, ABI Research's Research Analyst will join the panel discussion:
Addressing the Ethical, Political, And Social Implications of Robotics, AI and Automation
Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 9:00 am PDT
We often hear automation will create a better future while others depict Doomsday. Our panel of experts will address current extreme view points, and share their perspective on the debate:
- What are the most serious challenges posed by critics of AI and robotics?
- How should the industry meet theses challenges? Are there strategies needed for the European and Asian markets?
- Is the U.S government playing a mostly positive or negative role in the arc of the robotics and AI industries?
- Should the U.S government help U.S companies to crack overseas markets?
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 25 Feb 2019
- ABI Research’s March 13 Webinar Identifies Top Industrial Technologies to Watch for at Hannover Messe 2019
- 21 Feb 2019
- Disruption and Opportunity Ahead for Semiconductor, Generative Design, and Private LTE Markets
- 21 Feb 2019
- Private LTE Will be a US$16.3 Billion Opportunity by 2025 and the Foundation for 5G Services in End-Vertical Markets
- 20 Feb 2019
- Autodesk Takes Top Spot in ABI Research’s Generative Design Competitive Assessment