ABI Research Analyst Chairs and Moderates Carriers World Conference Panel Session on September 12, 2018
Malik Saadi will Preside Over the Platform-Based Business Discussion
Oyster Bay, New York - 31 Aug 2018
On September 12, 2018, during the Carriers World 2018 conference, Malik Saadi, ABI Research's Vice President, Strategic Technologies will present the Chair 's opening address at 9 am BST and moderate the Platform-Based Business Models session:
Transforming into a Platform-Based Business
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 9:10 am BST
The panelist's discussion will include:
• The “Uber for MNOs and ISPs”: Can carriers evolve towards the platform model?
• Is consolidation a prerequisite for scalable platforms?
• The role of platforms in being fit for the digital age
• Delivering agility and flexibility across your business
To learn more about the session, click here. For more information about the Carriers World 2018 event, click here.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI’s own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research’s forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
Contact ABI Research
- Americas +1.516.624.2542
- Europe +44.(0).203.326.0142
- Asia +65.6592.0290
Other Recent News
- 12 Dec 2018
- Consumer IoT is a US$6.6 Billion Opportunity That Telcos Must Shape
- 11 Dec 2018
- ABI Research Announces November Research Findings, Analyst Briefing Opportunities, and an Upcoming Webinar
- 11 Dec 2018
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision Accelerates the Drive Toward the Smart Factory
- 06 Dec 2018
- ABI Analysts to Provide Strategic Guidance About Transformative Technologies to CES 2019 Attendees