ABI Research has built a deep and broad forecast for transformative technologies in the Digital Factory, segmenting value-add service revenues across 7 applications, 13 industries, and 18 countries and regions. This market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 35% to reach US$111 billion in 2026. These sales include hardware revenues for intelligent industrial battery management systems, electric motors, pumps, tank management systems and smart glasses as well as data and analytics service revenues, device and application platform revenues, connection revenues, network service revenues, professional service revenues and security service revenues for all the above applications plus robotics, PLCs (programmable logic controllers), and other equipment monitoring. This webinar covered the important trends and drivers for growth within this forecast.
Our webinar also addressed the following questions:
- When and where will we see the adoption of Digital Factory technologies?
- What technologies should vendors promote first?
- How will Digital Factory technologies change over the forecast period?
- What types of vendors will benefit the most from Digital Factory technologies?
- What do vendors need to do to maximize their share of the market?