Trends and Technologies that Retailers Need to Succeed
Date: Thursday, Oct. 26 2017, 2 p.m. US/EasternSmart Retail has gone through revolutionary changes in the past 10 years and will exponentially continue to do so going forward. Brick and mortar stores are no longer the only option for consumers across the globe to make their everyday purchases. Ecommerce is taking share from physical stores and by 2015, is forecasted to occupy over 25% of total global retail revenues. All this is thanks to the amazing advancements in technology, both in-store and online. In this webinar, ABI Research outlines the current and future trends in retail and how key technologies play a role in these advancements. Look for key vendors as well who are paving paths to make this happen and how they are making the offline and online world seamless.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?