Transformative Smart Manufacturing Technologies
Date: Thursday, Nov. 16 2017, 11 a.m. US/EasternDigital twins will minimize down-time, extend equipment’s useful life and help manufacturers meet new regulations. Early opportunities include monitoring of remote assets such as wind turbines, offshore drilling wellheads, jet engines and energy inverters as well as industrial equipment on the factory floor. When deployed successfully, these sorts of new technologies improve agility and decision-making, build in security and increase the exchanged of ideas between departments to simplify IIoT solutions and drive innovation. This webinar will cover an overview of what the Industrial Internet means today and the trends that will impact new business models and the deployment of new technologies such as digital twins in smart manufacturing.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?