Transformative Smart Manufacturing Technologies
Date: Thursday, Nov. 16 2017, 11 a.m. US/EasternDigital twins will minimize down-time, extend equipment’s useful life and help manufacturers meet new regulations. Early opportunities include monitoring of remote assets such as wind turbines, offshore drilling wellheads, jet engines and energy inverters as well as industrial equipment on the factory floor. When deployed successfully, these sorts of new technologies improve agility and decision-making, build in security and increase the exchanged of ideas between departments to simplify IIoT solutions and drive innovation. This webinar will cover an overview of what the Industrial Internet means today and the trends that will impact new business models and the deployment of new technologies such as digital twins in smart manufacturing.
- 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Smart Home Data: A Golden Goose Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
- The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?