Smartphone Replacement Cycles
Date: Thursday, Sept. 29 2016, 11 a.m. US/EasternDespite close to two billion smartphones being sold globally this year, the market is becoming increasingly commoditized and is clearly reaching a level of saturation. In such a highly competitive market, there are few companies that are able to successfully maintain margins, while others have fallen by the wayside. It will be those that can control costs, create quick and sustainable differentiation, and establish new business models that will remain competitive and resilient to these expected ongoing market pressures. In light of this development, our webinar will explore the major trends and influences that will impact, drive, and evolve the market over the coming years. We will share some of our top-level forecasts, as well as how we envision smartphone vendors will be able to create demand in the future.
Related ResearchWebinar: Smartphone Replacement Cycles
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics
- Location Platforms: Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation & Business Transformation
- How Will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?