Smart Accessories: Expanding the Reach of Mobile Device Intelligence
Date: Thursday, April 25 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
As smartphones become commonplace, accessory and consumer electronic OEMs have increasingly looked to the mobile device market as a platform to drive the sales of their companion products. Just as the shift from dumb phones to smartphones brought a shift in handset design strategies, the emergence of smart accessories will require a paradigm shift in the development of mobile companion products. This webinar will explore the technology drivers, product segments and emerging use cases that will drive the initial acceptance of smart accessories.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?