Small Cell & Femtocell Chipsets, Baseband, and RF Challenges
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
This webinar will examine the rapidly evolving small cell market and the advancements in small cell chipsets being made by semiconductor suppliers. An outline of baseband and RF challenges involved in a successful chipset design will be followed by a Freescale Semiconductor overview of the QorIQ Qonverge and RF Solutions Scalable Small Cell Platform portfolio for Consumer, Enterprise and Outdoor applications.
Sponsored by Freescale.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?