Mixed Reality: What it Means to the Enterprise Market
Date: Thursday, May 4 2017, noon US/EasternAugmented Reality (AR) is beginning to cement a place in the technology ecosystem, but Mixed Reality (MR) has yet to see a notable level of understanding, interest, and implementation. This webinar will outline the differences between MR and the other “X” reality markets—augmented, merged, and virtual—and what these differences mean regarding use cases and opportunities surrounding mixed reality in the space.
Related ResearchWebinar: Mixed Reality - What it Means to the Enterprise Market
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics
- Location Platforms: Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation & Business Transformation
- How Will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?