Live Streaming Video & eSports
Date: Thursday, Oct. 6 2016, 11 a.m. US/EasternOTT video continues to garner an increasing share of viewers’ attention and entertainment budgets; live content in particular is fundamentally changing some aspects of the video space like news gathering. In a similar fashion the gaming industry has expanded to a wider breadth of players and participants. In both cases these markets also act as gateways to younger households for operators and content holders who still primarily rely on more traditional sources of revenue. This webinar discusses both these trends within the OTT and gaming markets and the market opportunities it presents to companies throughout the value chain.
Related ResearchWebinar: Live Streaming Video & eSports
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics
- Location Platforms: Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation & Business Transformation
- How Will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?