IoT Market Tracker Update 2017
Date: Thursday, Dec. 7 2017, 11 a.m. US/EasternABI Research’s IoT Market Tracker provides a single unified view of the IoT market for both connected things and end-to-end solution revenues across 31 of the most relevant application segments for 18 countries/regions both today and in the future. In this webinar, ABI will present results of the latest update to the IoT Market Tracker which includes new forecasts out to 2026 and for 5G technologies. Relevant findings presented will include:
- The application segments driving the most connections and revenues
- The outlook for LPWA and 5G connections and its impact on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies
- Application segments driving the most adoption for LPWA by 2021 compared to 2026
- Revenue segment analysis for IoT Platforms, analytics and professional services
- Regional insights for connections and revenues by application segment
- 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Smart Home Data: A Golden Goose Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
- The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?