IoT Market Tracker Update 2017
Date: Thursday, Dec. 7 2017, 11 a.m. US/EasternABI Research’s IoT Market Tracker provides a single unified view of the IoT market for both connected things and end-to-end solution revenues across 31 of the most relevant application segments for 18 countries/regions both today and in the future. In this webinar, ABI will present results of the latest update to the IoT Market Tracker which includes new forecasts out to 2026 and for 5G technologies. Relevant findings presented will include:
- The application segments driving the most connections and revenues
- The outlook for LPWA and 5G connections and its impact on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies
- Application segments driving the most adoption for LPWA by 2021 compared to 2026
- Revenue segment analysis for IoT Platforms, analytics and professional services
- Regional insights for connections and revenues by application segment
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?