IoT Market Tracker Update
Date: Thursday, Aug. 11 2016, 11 a.m. US/EasternThe recently updated IoT Market Tracker provides the quantitative depth measuring last year’s developments and what that means for future growth. In this webinar we will provide a look at the broad trends and application segments driving IoT connections and revenues. Topics assessed will include both 3GPP and proprietary LPWA technologies and what this technology means for the IoT data and analytics markets. Overall, this webcast will combine ABI Research’s forecast assessments with trend analysis for insights on IoT growth opportunities and challenges.
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics
- Location Platforms: Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation & Business Transformation
- How Will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?