IoT Gateways to Transform Commercial Vehicle Telematics - Sponsored by Dell
Date: Tuesday, April 25 2017, 11 a.m. US/Eastern
Smart edge gateways based on open standards and platforms are seeing an increase in adoption. This is due to faster ROI by enabling a wide range of applications from vehicle remote diagnostics and operational efficiencies to driver safety and infotainment. Early adopters are reaping the benefits of savings on fuel and maintenance, as well as lower driver attrition, due to better safety and comfort services.
In this webinar, ABI research examines how three global Tier 1 technology providers - Dell, Nokia and Bosch - are democratizing the commercial telematics market with open hardware, software, and sensor platforms to enable this industry transformation. Join us to learn more about the current market and technology trends, new product offerings and IoT applications that are quickly changing the fragmented and proprietary solutions of the past.
By registering for this webinar you agree to sharing your contact information with Dell. Dell’s Privacy Statement, available here.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?