Intelligent Transportation Systems
Date: Thursday, June 13 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
ITS and cooperative V2V and V2I solutions are finally gaining momentum with trials in Europe and the US preparing possible mandates and/or commercial launches by 2015. However, questions remain about how IEEE802.11p industrial Wi-Fi technology will work in conjunction with other short range ADAS technologies and how the overall business model will balance private investments and government involvement.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?