Industry Survey - Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes
Date: Thursday, June 8 2017, 11 a.m. US/Eastern
In March and April 2017, ABI Research surveyed 455 U.S.-based key decision makers and influencers from nine different industry verticals about their attitude and adoption of key transformative technologies. This survey provides significant insight into the technologies and processes that companies are prioritizing in the drive toward increased digitization. The pressures arising from OT/IT convergence are clear and evident through the results, and insight on the next steps regarding key market messaging is abundant.This webinar will answer:
- What technologies are resonating in which industries, and why?
- What are the key benefits and barriers organizations identified in relation to transformative technologies?
- How does industry vertical and size of business affect technology adoption?
- What attitudes do organizations have toward cybersecurity, data management, analytics, and workforce enablement?
- What areas are organizations looking to outsource and what areas are being prioritized for internal investment?