Impact of Convertible and Detachable Form Factors on Mobile Computing
Date: Thursday, May 23 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
Computing is no longer a one-horse race. Audiences in all world regions have access to traditional desktop and laptop PCs, along with mobile solutions from tablets, smartphones and even the emergence of wearable computing devices! With PC sales in a rut, notebook OEMs are actively looking for opportunities beyond the traditional PC.
No single device or system addresses all of the applications consumers and business users need. Which one or ones should they choose? What impact will convertible and detachable ultrabooks have on tablets and mobile computing? This webinar examines the computing continuum to identify trends in computing device form-factors and applications.
- 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Smart Home Data: A Golden Goose Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
- The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?