Home Automation and Energy Monitoring Systems
Date: Thursday, May 9 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
The home automation market is going through a period of rapid change and growing adoption. The competitive landscape is swiftly changing as are the offerings and services, the technology, and the appeal of home automation systems.
The past 18 months have seen key developments in the choices consumers have when it comes to home automation base and the appeal of offerings to a new broader customer base. Security and energy management applications have become key drivers in adoption and new entrant suppliers are often bringing an existing customer base to new home automation offerings. Such a transition has had a dramatic effect in expanding consumer education and the addressable market for home automation systems. It also requires the support of a range of ecosystem players.
This presentation looks at these developments within home automation and energy management applications, their direction, and their impact over the next five years.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?