IMTS 2018/Hannover Messe USA Outcomes: What Should Smart Manufacturing Embrace, Pursue and Question?
Date: Thursday, Sept. 20 2018, 2 p.m. US/Eastern
While the theme for Hannover Messe USA 2018 was “The Next Wave of Innovation,” ABI Research had seven senior analysts on-site at the conference to determine what were the genuine innovations at the conference. This webinar will cover the most important announcements at Hannover Messe USA/IMTS and assess their impact on future growth throughout the supply chain. In doing so, ABI Research’s analysts will provide answers to key questions:
- What are the three technologies you need to embrace now (Pierce Owen)?
- Which three should you keep on the radar (Dominique Bonte)?
- And which three should you be wary of in terms of industry disruption (Ryan Martin)?
What discussion topics will be covered:
- Which smart manufacturing platform is right for you?
- Which transformative technologies took the spotlight at both conferences?
- What manufacturing pain points and requirements in terms of flexibility, quality, cost-efficiency and output are transformative technologies expected to solve?
- Why should you be leery of certain technologies?
- How should operational technologies be protected in your corporate cybersecurity strategy?
- When should you start adopting collaborative robots, digital twins and additive manufacturing?
For additional details and information, read our accompanying press release: ABI Research’s September 20 Webinar Looks at the Outcomes from Hannover Messe USA 2018 and IMTS.