Fleet Management and Commercial Telematics Trends
Date: Thursday, March 28 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
While the market of connected solutions for commercial vehicles continues to grow at a healthy rate, the commercial telematics industry is transforming itself by adopting converged technologies and server-based applications (SaaS). These innovations enable the development of more scalable and affordable solutions which can be targeted at smaller fleets and non-trucking segments such as service, delivery, and private transportation fleets.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?