Enterprises and Mobile Apps - How to Get It Right
Date: Thursday, May 16 2013, 7 a.m. US/Eastern
Smartphone penetration has put mobile applications at the forefront of a modern enterprise’s mobility agenda. Applications have enabled the enterprise entirely new ways to connect with consumers, business customers, and employees alike; but they have also raised the level of complexity. Having more ways to connect means having more ways to spend money. While a well-thought approach to apps can bring enormous benefits; costs can rise form poor planning or execution.
In this webinar ABI Research and AT&T will present the foundations of an app-savvy enterprise. We will explain the benefits of having a company-wide strategy on mobile applications and what factors should be considered when crafting a successful mobile applications plan. Finally we will address the main industry trends and expectations for the future.
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?